Credo (CURRENCY:CREDO) traded down 51.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. One Credo token can now be bought for about $0.0138 or 0.00000189 BTC on exchanges including BitMart, OTCBTC, Tidex and CoinBene. Credo has a market cap of $7.58 million and approximately $37.00 worth of Credo was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Credo has traded up 44% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005240 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.47 or 0.00349692 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013694 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001797 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $60.03 or 0.00824211 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.10 or 0.00152392 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005025 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000103 BTC.
Credo Token Profile
Credo’s launch date was August 18th, 2017. Credo’s total supply is 1,374,729,257 tokens and its circulating supply is 549,891,703 tokens. The Reddit community for Credo is /r/CredoToken. Credo’s official website is bitbounce.com/credo. Credo’s official Twitter account is @bitbounceio and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Credo Token Trading
Credo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, BitMart, Tidex and OTCBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Credo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Credo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.