CryCash (CURRENCY:CRC) traded 13.3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 17th. One CryCash token can currently be bought for $0.0295 or 0.00000405 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, YoBit and Livecoin. In the last seven days, CryCash has traded 63% lower against the US dollar. CryCash has a total market capitalization of $136,319.00 and approximately $493.00 worth of CryCash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0869 or 0.00001193 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0984 or 0.00001352 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 52% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
CryCash Token Profile
CRC is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 5th, 2013. CryCash’s total supply is 7,057,137 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,617,936 tokens. CryCash’s official message board is medium.com/@crycash. CryCash’s official website is crycash.io. CryCash’s official Twitter account is @cry_cash and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CryCash Token Trading
CryCash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CryCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CryCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CryCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.