CVCoin (CURRENCY:CVN) traded up 20.7% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 17th. One CVCoin token can currently be purchased for about $0.24 or 0.00003323 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Sistemkoin, HADAX, BTC-Alpha and OpenLedger DEX. CVCoin has a market cap of $3.00 million and approximately $1.26 million worth of CVCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, CVCoin has traded up 9.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005249 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.60 or 0.00350819 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013713 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001801 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $59.99 or 0.00822223 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.22 or 0.00153797 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005022 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000104 BTC.
CVCoin Token Profile
CVCoin’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,380,890 tokens. CVCoin’s official Twitter account is @cvcoin_ico and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for CVCoin is crypviser.network. The official message board for CVCoin is www.crypviser-forum.com.
Buying and Selling CVCoin
CVCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, HADAX, HitBTC, BTC-Alpha and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CVCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CVCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CVCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CVCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CVCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.