DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded down 18.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 17th. One DecentBet token can now be bought for $0.0235 or 0.00000323 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, YoBit, Bancor Network and LATOKEN. During the last seven days, DecentBet has traded 19.3% lower against the US dollar. DecentBet has a market cap of $4.44 million and $4,177.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005249 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.60 or 0.00350819 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013713 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001801 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $59.99 or 0.00822223 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.22 or 0.00153797 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005022 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000104 BTC.
DecentBet’s launch date was September 13th, 2017. DecentBet’s total supply is 188,581,922 tokens. The official website for DecentBet is www.decent.bet. DecentBet’s official Twitter account is @Decent_Bet and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for DecentBet is /r/decentbet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
DecentBet Token Trading
DecentBet can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, YoBit, HitBTC and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DecentBet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DecentBet should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DecentBet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.