Dero (CURRENCY:DERO) traded 3.7% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. Over the last week, Dero has traded up 0.7% against the US dollar. Dero has a total market cap of $7.23 million and approximately $128,709.00 worth of Dero was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dero coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.99 or 0.00013592 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Masari (MSR) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0931 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded up 43.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000146 BTC.
Dero is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 5th, 2017. Dero’s total supply is 18,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 7,298,475 coins. Dero’s official Twitter account is @DeroProject. The Reddit community for Dero is /r/DeroProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Dero is forum.dero.io. Dero’s official website is dero.io.
Dero Coin Trading
Dero can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange and TradeOgre. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.