DubaiCoin (CURRENCY:DBIX) traded 9.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. DubaiCoin has a market capitalization of $1.45 million and $1,101.00 worth of DubaiCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, DubaiCoin has traded down 6.2% against the U.S. dollar. One DubaiCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.34 or 0.00004667 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Cryptopia and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00039158 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00032804 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00026963 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.37 or 0.00210978 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000457 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00017721 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0683 or 0.00000938 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00026716 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001447 BTC.
DBIX is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. DubaiCoin’s total supply is 4,263,172 coins. The Reddit community for DubaiCoin is /r/ArabianChain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for DubaiCoin is www.arabianchain.org. DubaiCoin’s official Twitter account is @DubaiCoin_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
DubaiCoin Coin Trading
DubaiCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Livecoin and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DubaiCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DubaiCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DubaiCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DubaiCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DubaiCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.