EchoLink (CURRENCY:EKO) traded 5.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 17th. During the last seven days, EchoLink has traded down 0.6% against the US dollar. One EchoLink token can currently be bought for about $0.0037 or 0.00000050 BTC on popular exchanges including Huobi, HitBTC, Hotbit and LBank. EchoLink has a total market cap of $1.65 million and approximately $1.80 million worth of EchoLink was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $627.12 or 0.08595319 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00035278 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001605 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0500 or 0.00000686 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00011998 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
EKO is a token. It was first traded on January 20th, 2018. EchoLink’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 450,000,000 tokens. EchoLink’s official Twitter account is @EchoLinkInfo1. The official website for EchoLink is echolink.info. The official message board for EchoLink is medium.com/@EchoLinkInfo. The Reddit community for EchoLink is /r/EchoLinkInfo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling EchoLink
EchoLink can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, LBank, Huobi and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EchoLink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EchoLink should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EchoLink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EchoLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EchoLink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.