Envion (CURRENCY:EVN) traded 9% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. One Envion token can now be purchased for about $0.0894 or 0.00001220 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Token Store. Envion has a market capitalization of $9.95 million and $1,619.00 worth of Envion was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Envion has traded down 4.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005243 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.10 or 0.00356191 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013677 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001797 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $60.28 or 0.00822791 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.27 or 0.00153820 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005026 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000104 BTC.
Envion was first traded on December 1st, 2017. Envion’s total supply is 127,425,494 tokens and its circulating supply is 111,368,894 tokens. Envion’s official website is www.envion.org. Envion’s official Twitter account is @envion_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Envion Token Trading
Envion can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Envion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Envion should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Envion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Envion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Envion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.