eosDAC (CURRENCY:EOSDAC) traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. eosDAC has a market capitalization of $6.63 million and approximately $157,860.00 worth of eosDAC was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, eosDAC has traded up 9% against the U.S. dollar. One eosDAC token can now be bought for $0.0100 or 0.00000138 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, OTCBTC, DragonEX and Hotbit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
EOSDAC is a token. It was first traded on March 9th, 2018. eosDAC’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 660,755,177 tokens. The Reddit community for eosDAC is /r/EOSDAC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. eosDAC’s official Twitter account is @eosdac. eosDAC’s official message board is steemit.com/@eosdac. The official website for eosDAC is eosdac.io.
Buying and Selling eosDAC
eosDAC can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, ZB.COM, Bibox, OpenLedger DEX, Bitbns, DragonEX, Hotbit and OTCBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eosDAC directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade eosDAC should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy eosDAC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eosDAC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eosDAC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.