Ethereum Cash (CURRENCY:ECASH) traded up 8.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. One Ethereum Cash token can now be purchased for $0.0065 or 0.00000089 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, Ethereum Cash has traded down 9.8% against the U.S. dollar. Ethereum Cash has a market cap of $91,965.00 and $362.00 worth of Ethereum Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005243 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.10 or 0.00356191 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013677 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001797 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $60.28 or 0.00822791 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.27 or 0.00153820 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005026 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000104 BTC.
About Ethereum Cash
Ethereum Cash launched on October 11th, 2017. Ethereum Cash’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,100,000 tokens. Ethereum Cash’s official Twitter account is @EthereumCash_. The official website for Ethereum Cash is www.ethereumcash.technology.
Ethereum Cash Token Trading
Ethereum Cash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.