Function X (CURRENCY:FX) traded up 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 17th. During the last week, Function X has traded up 118.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Function X token can currently be purchased for $0.69 or 0.00009392 BTC on popular exchanges. Function X has a total market cap of $1.95 million and $98,841.00 worth of Function X was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00062788 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00017692 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002700 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.60 or 0.00172619 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00012333 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00007397 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000731 BTC.
About Function X
Function X (CRYPTO:FX) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 4th, 2016. Function X’s total supply is 378,604,525 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,839,735 tokens. The official message board for Function X is medium.com/functionx. The official website for Function X is functionx.io. Function X’s official Twitter account is @Fcoin2.
Function X Token Trading
Function X can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Function X directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Function X should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Function X using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Function X Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Function X and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.