GravityCoin (CURRENCY:GXX) traded down 4.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 17th. In the last seven days, GravityCoin has traded 33.4% lower against the dollar. One GravityCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.13 or 0.00001755 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. GravityCoin has a total market cap of $260,891.00 and $3,672.00 worth of GravityCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005249 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.60 or 0.00350819 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013713 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001801 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $59.99 or 0.00822223 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.22 or 0.00153797 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005022 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000104 BTC.
GravityCoin Coin Profile
GravityCoin’s total supply is 2,036,694 coins. The Reddit community for GravityCoin is /r/GravityCoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for GravityCoin is medium.com/@gravitycoin. GravityCoin’s official website is www.gravitycoin.io. GravityCoin’s official Twitter account is @GravityCoin_GXX.
Buying and Selling GravityCoin
GravityCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GravityCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GravityCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GravityCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GravityCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GravityCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.