Haven Protocol (CURRENCY:XHV) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. One Haven Protocol coin can currently be bought for $0.38 or 0.00005229 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Haven Protocol has traded up 6.6% against the dollar. Haven Protocol has a total market capitalization of $2.99 million and approximately $289,632.00 worth of Haven Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,291.04 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $239.79 or 0.03292603 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $363.03 or 0.04984763 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $87.69 or 0.01204089 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $81.74 or 0.01122383 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.19 or 0.00098791 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $72.64 or 0.00997418 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.10 or 0.00289779 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00024265 BTC.
Haven Protocol Profile
XHV is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight Heavy hashing algorithm. It launched on February 21st, 2018. Haven Protocol’s total supply is 7,849,101 coins. The official website for Haven Protocol is havenprotocol.com. Haven Protocol’s official Twitter account is @HavenProtocol. The Reddit community for Haven Protocol is /r/havenprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Haven Protocol
Haven Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Haven Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Haven Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Haven Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Haven Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Haven Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.