Helleniccoin (CURRENCY:HNC) traded down 8.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 17th. In the last week, Helleniccoin has traded 8.1% higher against the dollar. Helleniccoin has a total market cap of $147,076.00 and approximately $111.00 worth of Helleniccoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Helleniccoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0021 or 0.00000029 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.50 or 0.01213945 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001618 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0877 or 0.00001203 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0651 or 0.00000894 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00009283 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007965 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00084236 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0972 or 0.00001334 BTC.
Helleniccoin Coin Profile
HNC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 9th, 2015. Helleniccoin’s total supply is 69,499,884 coins. Helleniccoin’s official Twitter account is @helleniccoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Helleniccoin’s official website is www.helleniccoin.gr.
Helleniccoin Coin Trading
Helleniccoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Helleniccoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Helleniccoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Helleniccoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Helleniccoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Helleniccoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.