HyperQuant (CURRENCY:HQT) traded 3.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 17th. In the last week, HyperQuant has traded up 28.1% against the U.S. dollar. One HyperQuant token can currently be purchased for $0.0041 or 0.00000057 BTC on popular exchanges including Kryptono, Hotbit, Bilaxy and IDAX. HyperQuant has a market cap of $310,753.00 and approximately $724,764.00 worth of HyperQuant was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005224 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.85 or 0.00353395 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013662 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001791 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $60.14 or 0.00822091 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.27 or 0.00154097 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005028 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000104 BTC.
HyperQuant’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 75,083,368 tokens. The Reddit community for HyperQuant is /r/HyperQuant and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HyperQuant’s official website is hyperquant.net. The official message board for HyperQuant is medium.com/hyperquant. HyperQuant’s official Twitter account is @HyperQuant_net and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling HyperQuant
HyperQuant can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Bilaxy, Kryptono and IDAX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HyperQuant directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HyperQuant should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HyperQuant using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HyperQuant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HyperQuant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.