InflationCoin (CURRENCY:IFLT) traded 24.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. InflationCoin has a market capitalization of $99,255.00 and approximately $5.00 worth of InflationCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One InflationCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC, Cryptopia and YoBit. During the last week, InflationCoin has traded 3.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $139.38 or 0.01902500 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006075 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003586 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0769 or 0.00001050 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 39.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000705 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
InflationCoin (IFLT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on November 6th, 2016. InflationCoin’s total supply is 44,790,092,020 coins. InflationCoin’s official Twitter account is @inflationcoin. InflationCoin’s official website is inflationcoin.org. The Reddit community for InflationCoin is /r/inflationcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
InflationCoin Coin Trading
InflationCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and BiteBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as InflationCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire InflationCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy InflationCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for InflationCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InflationCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.