KickCoin (CURRENCY:KICK) traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 17th. KickCoin has a market cap of $3.50 million and $238,342.00 worth of KickCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One KickCoin token can currently be bought for $0.0032 or 0.00000044 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and YoBit. During the last week, KickCoin has traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005224 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.85 or 0.00353395 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013662 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001791 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.14 or 0.00822091 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.27 or 0.00154097 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005028 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000104 BTC.
KickCoin launched on July 26th, 2017. KickCoin’s total supply is 1,143,834,118 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,097,524,618 tokens. The official website for KickCoin is www.kickico.com. KickCoin’s official Twitter account is @KICKICOplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for KickCoin is /r/KICKICO_Platform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. KickCoin’s official message board is medium.com/@kickico.
Buying and Selling KickCoin
KickCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Exmo, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bibox, Bancor Network, HitBTC, Kucoin, YoBit, CoinBene, Gate.io and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as KickCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade KickCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy KickCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KickCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KickCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.