LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LEO) traded down 11.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 17th. In the last week, LEOcoin has traded 23.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. LEOcoin has a market cap of $7.14 million and approximately $1.74 million worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One LEOcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0590 or 0.00000805 BTC on exchanges including LEOxChange, C-CEX, TOPBTC and Livecoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,325.04 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $241.88 or 0.03305600 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $364.84 or 0.04987229 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.15 or 0.01204956 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $82.40 or 0.01126338 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.27 or 0.00099446 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.44 or 0.01003880 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $21.22 or 0.00290055 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00023614 BTC.
LEOcoin (CRYPTO:LEO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the ScryptJane hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 17th, 2014. LEOcoin’s total supply is 129,367,839 coins and its circulating supply is 121,010,421 coins. The Reddit community for LEOcoin is /r/leocoinorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LEOcoin’s official Twitter account is @LEOcoinORG and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for LEOcoin is www.leocoin.org.
Buying and Selling LEOcoin
LEOcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bit-Z, LEOxChange, C-CEX and TOPBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LEOcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LEOcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LEOcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.