LIFE (CURRENCY:LIFE) traded down 7.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 17th. LIFE has a total market cap of $2.49 million and approximately $22,621.00 worth of LIFE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LIFE token can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including Tidex, IDEX, CoinExchange and HitBTC. In the last seven days, LIFE has traded 10.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005249 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $25.60 or 0.00350819 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013713 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001801 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $59.99 or 0.00822223 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.22 or 0.00153797 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005022 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000104 BTC.
LIFE launched on September 21st, 2017. LIFE’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 23,442,468,688 tokens. The Reddit community for LIFE is /r/LIFEtoken. LIFE’s official website is www.lifelabs.io. LIFE’s official Twitter account is @LIFEtoken_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling LIFE
LIFE can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, IDEX, Tidex and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LIFE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LIFE should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LIFE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LIFE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LIFE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.