Maxcoin (CURRENCY:MAX) traded down 5.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. Maxcoin has a market capitalization of $891,088.00 and approximately $820.00 worth of Maxcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Maxcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0145 or 0.00000198 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptohub, Bittylicious and YoBit. In the last week, Maxcoin has traded 17.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $139.38 or 0.01902500 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00062687 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $28.80 or 0.00393144 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00013181 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007121 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00012226 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00008578 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00006075 BTC.
Maxcoin (MAX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Keccak hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 6th, 2014. Maxcoin’s total supply is 61,445,805 coins. The official website for Maxcoin is www.maxcoinproject.org. Maxcoin’s official Twitter account is @maxcoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Maxcoin
Maxcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptohub and Bittylicious. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maxcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maxcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Maxcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Maxcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maxcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.