Merculet (CURRENCY:MVP) traded 3.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 17th. One Merculet token can now be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, IDEX, Bilaxy and OKEx. During the last seven days, Merculet has traded up 71.8% against the US dollar. Merculet has a total market capitalization of $2.05 million and approximately $274,588.00 worth of Merculet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005222 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.49 or 0.00349835 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013721 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001758 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.93 or 0.00822466 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.15 or 0.00152973 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005025 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000103 BTC.
Merculet’s genesis date was April 7th, 2018. Merculet’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,955,700,372 tokens. Merculet’s official website is www.merculet.io. Merculet’s official message board is medium.com/merculet. Merculet’s official Twitter account is @Merculet_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Merculet is /r/Merculet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Merculet Token Trading
Merculet can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Kucoin, Bilaxy, OKEx, CoinMex and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Merculet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Merculet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Merculet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Merculet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Merculet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.