MetaHash (CURRENCY:MHC) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. One MetaHash coin can currently be bought for $0.0489 or 0.00001245 BTC on major exchanges including BitForex and KuCoin. During the last week, MetaHash has traded 44.7% higher against the dollar. MetaHash has a total market cap of $17.90 million and $3.17 million worth of MetaHash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005222 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.49 or 0.00349835 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013721 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001758 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $59.93 or 0.00822466 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.15 or 0.00152973 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005025 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000103 BTC.
MetaHash’s launch date was May 29th, 2018. MetaHash’s total supply is 2,840,508,779 coins and its circulating supply is 366,100,822 coins. MetaHash’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. MetaHash’s official message board is medium.com/@themetahash. The official website for MetaHash is metahash.org.
MetaHash Coin Trading
MetaHash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin and BitForex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MetaHash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MetaHash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MetaHash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MetaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MetaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.