MintCoin (CURRENCY:MINT) traded 8.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. In the last seven days, MintCoin has traded up 86.4% against the US dollar. One MintCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and SouthXchange. MintCoin has a total market cap of $3.63 million and approximately $203.00 worth of MintCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000485 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded up 236.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 30.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded down 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
MintCoin Coin Profile
MintCoin (CRYPTO:MINT) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 6th, 2014. MintCoin’s total supply is 24,947,260,808 coins. MintCoin’s official Twitter account is @MintcoinTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. MintCoin’s official website is www.mintcoinofficial.eu. The Reddit community for MintCoin is /r/MintCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling MintCoin
MintCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, SouthXchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MintCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MintCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MintCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MintCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MintCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.