MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded 4.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. MonetaryUnit has a market cap of $2.01 million and $7,342.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, MonetaryUnit has traded 3.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One MonetaryUnit coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0127 or 0.00000174 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittylicious, CoinExchange, Upbit and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008571 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008881 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 20.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006974 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded 17% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000045 BTC.
MonetaryUnit (MUE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 26th, 2014. MonetaryUnit’s total supply is 158,765,217 coins. MonetaryUnit’s official Twitter account is @MonetaryUnit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for MonetaryUnit is www.monetaryunit.org.
Buying and Selling MonetaryUnit
MonetaryUnit can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bittylicious, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonetaryUnit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonetaryUnit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MonetaryUnit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.