Motocoin (CURRENCY:MOTO) traded 18.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. One Motocoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0242 or 0.00000332 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Motocoin has a market capitalization of $475,916.00 and $92.00 worth of Motocoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Motocoin has traded 22.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005243 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.10 or 0.00356191 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013677 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001797 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00023025 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $60.28 or 0.00822791 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.27 or 0.00153820 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00018637 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
Motocoin Coin Profile
MOTO uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on May 1st, 2014. Motocoin’s total supply is 32,173,303 coins and its circulating supply is 19,642,673 coins. Motocoin’s official Twitter account is @motocoin_. The official website for Motocoin is motocoin.org.
Motocoin Coin Trading
Motocoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Motocoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Motocoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Motocoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Motocoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Motocoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.