Myriad (CURRENCY:XMY) traded down 4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 17th. Myriad has a total market cap of $3.20 million and approximately $13,214.00 worth of Myriad was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Myriad has traded 9.5% higher against the dollar. One Myriad coin can now be bought for $0.0019 or 0.00000026 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003208 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 40.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Myriad (CRYPTO:XMY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 23rd, 2014. Myriad’s total supply is 1,667,983,750 coins. Myriad’s official website is myriadcoin.org. Myriad’s official Twitter account is @myriadcoin. The Reddit community for Myriad is /r/myriadcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Myriad Coin Trading
Myriad can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Myriad directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Myriad should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Myriad using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Myriad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Myriad and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.