NoLimitCoin (CURRENCY:NLC2) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 17th. NoLimitCoin has a market cap of $1.79 million and $6,985.00 worth of NoLimitCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NoLimitCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0085 or 0.00000117 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, HitBTC and YoBit. During the last seven days, NoLimitCoin has traded 7.2% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.85 or 0.00066483 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003221 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
NLC2 is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It launched on November 11th, 2016. NoLimitCoin’s total supply is 210,579,260 coins. The Reddit community for NoLimitCoin is /r/nolimitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for NoLimitCoin is nolimitcoin.org. NoLimitCoin’s official Twitter account is @NoLimitCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
NoLimitCoin Coin Trading
NoLimitCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, YoBit, Bittrex, CoinExchange, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NoLimitCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NoLimitCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NoLimitCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NoLimitCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NoLimitCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.