Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. One Omni coin can currently be bought for about $2.50 or 0.00034279 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, C-CEX, Cryptohub and Poloniex. Omni has a market capitalization of $1.40 million and $7,048.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Omni has traded down 11.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.30 or 0.01211693 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001614 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00001212 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0653 or 0.00000896 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00009274 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007970 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.24 or 0.00085657 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0978 or 0.00001342 BTC.
Omni is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 31st, 2013. Omni’s total supply is 618,402 coins and its circulating supply is 562,086 coins. Omni’s official website is www.omnilayer.org. Omni’s official message board is www.reddit.com/r/omni. The Reddit community for Omni is /r/omni and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Omni’s official Twitter account is @Omni_layer and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Omni
Omni can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Bittrex, Cryptohub and Poloniex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omni directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Omni should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Omni using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.