Opus (CURRENCY:OPT) traded down 30.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 17th. In the last seven days, Opus has traded 14.9% higher against the dollar. One Opus token can currently be bought for about $0.0038 or 0.00000051 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and IDEX. Opus has a total market cap of $527,753.00 and $232.00 worth of Opus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005224 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.85 or 0.00353395 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013662 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001791 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $60.14 or 0.00822091 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.27 or 0.00154097 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005028 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000104 BTC.
Opus Token Profile
Opus’ launch date was July 14th, 2017. Opus’ total supply is 249,308,531 tokens and its circulating supply is 140,080,549 tokens. Opus’ official Twitter account is @opusfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Opus is opus-foundation.org. The Reddit community for Opus is /r/opusfoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Opus
Opus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Opus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Opus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Opus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Opus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Opus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.