Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded down 6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. Paragon has a total market cap of $5.45 million and $24,065.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Paragon token can now be bought for $0.0839 or 0.00001146 BTC on major exchanges including Tidex, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC and Livecoin. In the last week, Paragon has traded 19.3% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005224 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.85 or 0.00353395 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013662 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001791 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.14 or 0.00822091 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.27 or 0.00154097 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005028 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000104 BTC.
Paragon Token Profile
Paragon’s launch date was August 15th, 2017. Paragon’s total supply is 164,936,532 tokens and its circulating supply is 64,936,527 tokens. Paragon’s official website is paragoncoin.com. Paragon’s official Twitter account is @paragoncoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Paragon Token Trading
Paragon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Stocks.Exchange, Livecoin, HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Paragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Paragon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Paragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.