Peerguess (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. Peerguess has a total market cap of $44,179.00 and $7.00 worth of Peerguess was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Peerguess has traded 44% higher against the US dollar. One Peerguess token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005243 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.10 or 0.00356191 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013677 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001797 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $60.28 or 0.00822791 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.27 or 0.00153820 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005026 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000104 BTC.
Peerguess launched on October 28th, 2017. Peerguess’ total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 60,537,668 tokens. Peerguess’ official Twitter account is @peerguess. The official message board for Peerguess is medium.com/@peerguess. Peerguess’ official website is peerguess.com.
Peerguess Token Trading
Peerguess can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peerguess directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Peerguess should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Peerguess using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peerguess Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerguess and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.