Phore (CURRENCY:PHR) traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. One Phore coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.23 or 0.00003221 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX, Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and Nanex. During the last week, Phore has traded up 45.4% against the U.S. dollar. Phore has a total market capitalization of $4.08 million and approximately $173,544.00 worth of Phore was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.85 or 0.00066483 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
PHR is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Phore’s total supply is 17,397,171 coins. The official website for Phore is phore.io. Phore’s official Twitter account is @phorecrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Phore is /r/PhoreProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Phore’s official message board is medium.com/@phoreblockchain.
Phore Coin Trading
Phore can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Nanex, CryptoBridge and IDAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phore should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.