Playkey (CURRENCY:PKT) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. Over the last seven days, Playkey has traded 19.5% higher against the dollar. Playkey has a total market cap of $1.07 million and approximately $22,535.00 worth of Playkey was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Playkey token can now be bought for approximately $0.0766 or 0.00001047 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, HitBTC and CoinExchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005224 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.85 or 0.00353395 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013662 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001791 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $60.14 or 0.00822091 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.27 or 0.00154097 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005028 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000104 BTC.
Playkey launched on November 1st, 2017. Playkey’s total supply is 19,893,268 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,921,512 tokens. Playkey’s official Twitter account is @playkey_en and its Facebook page is accessible here. Playkey’s official message board is medium.com/@playkey. The Reddit community for Playkey is /r/playkey and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Playkey is playkey.io.
Playkey Token Trading
Playkey can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, CoinExchange and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Playkey directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Playkey should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Playkey using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Playkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Playkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.