Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded down 3.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 17th. One Radium coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.05 or 0.00014387 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade By Trade, LiteBit.eu, Upbit and Bittrex. In the last week, Radium has traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar. Radium has a market capitalization of $3.73 million and $25,419.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00039158 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001447 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002898 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 40.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Radium (RADS) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 19th, 2016. Radium’s total supply is 3,567,631 coins and its circulating supply is 3,562,285 coins. Radium’s official website is radiumcore.org. Radium’s official Twitter account is @JJ12880 and its Facebook page is accessible here. Radium’s official message board is blog.radiumcore.org.
Buying and Selling Radium
Radium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade, Upbit, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Radium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Radium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.