Regalcoin (CURRENCY:REC) traded up 19.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. Regalcoin has a market cap of $69,410.00 and $12.00 worth of Regalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Regalcoin has traded down 33.2% against the dollar. One Regalcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0054 or 0.00000074 BTC on exchanges including BTC-Alpha, CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003773 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 82.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000554 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000042 BTC.
Regalcoin (REC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on August 16th, 2017. Regalcoin’s total supply is 16,491,413 coins and its circulating supply is 12,799,009 coins. The Reddit community for Regalcoin is /r/RegalCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Regalcoin’s official Twitter account is @regalcoinx and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Regalcoin is regalcoin.co.
Buying and Selling Regalcoin
Regalcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Regalcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Regalcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Regalcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Regalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Regalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.