Rimbit (CURRENCY:RBT) traded up 35.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. Rimbit has a total market cap of $129,625.00 and approximately $11.00 worth of Rimbit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rimbit coin can now be bought for about $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Over the last seven days, Rimbit has traded 11.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DeviantCoin (DEV) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0476 or 0.00000653 BTC.
- GAIA (GAIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- Vcash (XVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Rimbit (CRYPTO:RBT) is a coin. Rimbit’s total supply is 401,578,118 coins and its circulating supply is 197,581,050 coins. The official website for Rimbit is www.rimbit.com. Rimbit’s official Twitter account is @rimbitcrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. Rimbit’s official message board is www.rimbit.com/forums.
Buying and Selling Rimbit
Rimbit can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rimbit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rimbit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rimbit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rimbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rimbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.