Save and Gain (CURRENCY:SANDG) traded 14.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. Over the last seven days, Save and Gain has traded 14.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Save and Gain coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Save and Gain has a total market capitalization of $1,569.00 and approximately $57.00 worth of Save and Gain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00011449 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 26.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded 25.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00024779 BTC.
- BitSerial (BTE) traded up 59.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Save and Gain Coin Profile
Save and Gain is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 16th, 2015. Save and Gain’s total supply is 3,064,800 coins. The official website for Save and Gain is coinaid.co.uk.
Buying and Selling Save and Gain
Save and Gain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Save and Gain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Save and Gain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Save and Gain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Save and Gain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Save and Gain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.