SecureCoin (CURRENCY:SRC) traded up 3.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. One SecureCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000021 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. SecureCoin has a total market capitalization of $15,685.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of SecureCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, SecureCoin has traded up 17.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004488 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded down 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded 40.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
SecureCoin (SRC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 28th, 2013. SecureCoin’s total supply is 10,191,631 coins. SecureCoin’s official website is www.securechain.com. SecureCoin’s official Twitter account is @securecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SecureCoin Coin Trading
SecureCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SecureCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SecureCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SecureCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SecureCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SecureCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.