Signatum (CURRENCY:SIGT) traded 29.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. One Signatum coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges. Signatum has a total market cap of $47,278.00 and $7.00 worth of Signatum was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Signatum has traded up 36.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0838 or 0.00001144 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00018637 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00027403 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00039386 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0644 or 0.00000879 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00001037 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $167.83 or 0.02290747 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005536 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.82 or 0.00066037 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000101 BTC.
SIGT is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SkunkHashv2Raptor hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 18th, 2017. Signatum’s total supply is 107,972,766 coins. Signatum’s official Twitter account is @signatum_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Signatum is /r/Signatum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Signatum is signatum.org.
Buying and Selling Signatum
Signatum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Signatum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Signatum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Signatum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Signatum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Signatum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.