SocialCoin (CURRENCY:SOCC) traded down 2.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. One SocialCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges. SocialCoin has a total market capitalization of $5,373.00 and approximately $866.00 worth of SocialCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, SocialCoin has traded down 38.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 29.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002300 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 32.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000262 BTC.
SocialCoin (CRYPTO:SOCC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 20th, 2017. SocialCoin’s total supply is 10,678,425 coins and its circulating supply is 10,518,425 coins. SocialCoin’s official Twitter account is @SocialCoinNetwk. The official website for SocialCoin is socc.network.
Buying and Selling SocialCoin
SocialCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SocialCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SocialCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SocialCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SocialCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SocialCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.