SpreadCoin (CURRENCY:SPR) traded 2.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 17th. One SpreadCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0102 or 0.00000139 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and YoBit. Over the last seven days, SpreadCoin has traded 7% lower against the U.S. dollar. SpreadCoin has a total market cap of $113,474.00 and $1.00 worth of SpreadCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- AC3 (AC3) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded 25.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded up 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
SpreadCoin (SPR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 30th, 2014. SpreadCoin’s total supply is 11,159,260 coins. SpreadCoin’s official website is www.spreadcoin.info. SpreadCoin’s official Twitter account is @spread_coin. The Reddit community for SpreadCoin is /r/Spreadcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling SpreadCoin
SpreadCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpreadCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SpreadCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SpreadCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SpreadCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpreadCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.