StarCoin (CURRENCY:KST) traded down 27.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 17th. One StarCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinBene and Coinnest. During the last week, StarCoin has traded 29.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. StarCoin has a market capitalization of $556,902.00 and $430.00 worth of StarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $88.30 or 0.01211693 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001614 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00001212 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0653 or 0.00000896 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00009274 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007970 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.24 or 0.00085657 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0978 or 0.00001342 BTC.
KST is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 24th, 2018. StarCoin’s total supply is 6,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,511,631,077 coins. The official message board for StarCoin is www.starcointalk.com. The official website for StarCoin is www.starcoin.tv. StarCoin’s official Twitter account is @StarkstTeam.
StarCoin Coin Trading
StarCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene and Coinnest. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as StarCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StarCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy StarCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.