Startcoin (CURRENCY:START) traded down 7.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. Startcoin has a market capitalization of $151,069.00 and approximately $46.00 worth of Startcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Startcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0034 or 0.00000046 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, Cryptopia and YoBit. During the last seven days, Startcoin has traded up 1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00012787 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded up 23.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
START is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 12th, 2014. Startcoin’s total supply is 70,782,220 coins and its circulating supply is 45,079,785 coins. The official website for Startcoin is startcoin.org. Startcoin’s official Twitter account is @start_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Startcoin
Startcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittylicious. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Startcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Startcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Startcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Startcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Startcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.