VectorAI (CURRENCY:VEC2) traded 26.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. VectorAI has a total market cap of $4,043.00 and $109.00 worth of VectorAI was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, VectorAI has traded 38.2% lower against the US dollar. One VectorAI coin can now be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7,339.70 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $243.05 or 0.03317532 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $366.59 or 0.05003685 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $88.41 or 0.01206711 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $82.60 or 0.01127412 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.28 or 0.00099419 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $73.79 or 0.01007132 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.26 or 0.00290184 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00023582 BTC.
VectorAI (VEC2) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger-Hashimoto hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 30th, 2016. VectorAI’s total supply is 18,399,311 coins. The official website for VectorAI is vector-blockchain.com.
VectorAI Coin Trading
VectorAI can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VectorAI directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade VectorAI should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VectorAI using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VectorAI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VectorAI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.