VisionX (CURRENCY:VNX) traded up 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 17th. In the last week, VisionX has traded 96.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One VisionX token can now be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, LBank and CryptoBridge. VisionX has a market capitalization of $1.28 million and approximately $262,135.00 worth of VisionX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005240 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.47 or 0.00349692 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013694 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001797 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $60.03 or 0.00824211 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.10 or 0.00152392 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005025 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000103 BTC.
VisionX’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for VisionX is /r/visionx and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. VisionX’s official Twitter account is @visionxglobal. The official website for VisionX is www.visionx.org.
VisionX Token Trading
VisionX can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, CryptoBridge and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VisionX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VisionX should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VisionX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VisionX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VisionX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.