Wild Beast Block (CURRENCY:WBB) traded down 4.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. In the last week, Wild Beast Block has traded down 2.5% against the dollar. Wild Beast Block has a total market capitalization of $4,635.00 and approximately $29.00 worth of Wild Beast Block was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Wild Beast Block coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0255 or 0.00000350 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.02 or 0.01206388 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001645 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0706 or 0.00000968 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0913 or 0.00001251 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00009304 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007980 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.19 or 0.00084776 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0982 or 0.00001346 BTC.
About Wild Beast Block
WBB is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 11th, 2015. Wild Beast Block’s total supply is 181,919 coins. The official website for Wild Beast Block is wbbos.com. Wild Beast Block’s official Twitter account is @WildBeastBTC and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Wild Beast Block
Wild Beast Block can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wild Beast Block directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wild Beast Block should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Wild Beast Block using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wild Beast Block Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wild Beast Block and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.