X-Coin (CURRENCY:XCO) traded down 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 17th. X-Coin has a total market cap of $49,851.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of X-Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One X-Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0040 or 0.00000055 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. In the last seven days, X-Coin has traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 18.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002581 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002303 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded up 23.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
X-Coin (XCO) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 26th, 2015. X-Coin’s total supply is 12,384,976 coins. X-Coin’s official website is x-coin.info. X-Coin’s official Twitter account is @XcoinNews and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling X-Coin
X-Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as X-Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade X-Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase X-Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for X-Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for X-Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.