Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded up 11.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on June 12th. One Bitcore coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.89 or 0.00010916 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, Bit-Z and Cryptopia. Bitcore has a market cap of $15.18 million and $3,596.00 worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bitcore has traded down 2.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,150.56 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $260.34 or 0.03202846 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $135.77 or 0.01670363 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $400.92 or 0.04932396 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $90.43 or 0.01112485 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.52 or 0.00104767 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $89.06 or 0.01095728 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.15 or 0.00321760 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00019538 BTC.
Bitcore Coin Profile
Bitcore is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the TimeTravel hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 23rd, 2017. Bitcore’s total supply is 17,657,103 coins and its circulating supply is 17,106,144 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcore is /r/bitcore_btx and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcore’s official Twitter account is @bitcore_btx and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcore is bitcore.cc.
Bitcore Coin Trading
Bitcore can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, QBTC, Bit-Z, CryptoBridge, HitBTC, Cryptopia, Exrates and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcore should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.