BitGreen (CURRENCY:BITG) traded 14.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on June 12th. One BitGreen coin can now be bought for approximately $0.63 or 0.00007769 BTC on major exchanges including Sistemkoin, CryptoBridge, STEX and CoinExchange. BitGreen has a total market capitalization of $5.64 million and approximately $56,315.00 worth of BitGreen was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, BitGreen has traded down 5.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0957 or 0.00001177 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00017547 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.21 or 0.00039548 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00025376 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0619 or 0.00000762 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001358 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $186.36 or 0.02292680 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005765 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 20.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0618 or 0.00000760 BTC.
BitGreen Coin Profile
BITG is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Green Protocol hashing algorithm. It launched on March 23rd, 2018. BitGreen’s total supply is 8,931,940 coins. The Reddit community for BitGreen is /r/btcgreen and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitGreen’s official Twitter account is @
BitGreen Coin Trading
BitGreen can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Sistemkoin, STEX and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitGreen directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitGreen should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitGreen using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitGreen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitGreen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.