Blue Protocol (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded up 10.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on June 12th. One Blue Protocol token can now be purchased for $0.0251 or 0.00000309 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, CoinExchange, TOPBTC and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). Blue Protocol has a market cap of $919,683.00 and approximately $300,074.00 worth of Blue Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Blue Protocol has traded 6.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $739.96 or 0.09103468 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 47.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0473 or 0.00000582 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.37 or 0.00041448 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001703 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00013000 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00020097 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0498 or 0.00000613 BTC.
About Blue Protocol
Blue Protocol (BLUE) is a token. Its launch date was October 17th, 2017. Blue Protocol’s total supply is 42,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,645,278 tokens. The official message board for Blue Protocol is t.co/RoxhCbc3ku. The official website for Blue Protocol is www.blueprotocol.com. The Reddit community for Blue Protocol is /r/BlueCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Blue Protocol’s official Twitter account is @EthereumBlue.
Buying and Selling Blue Protocol
Blue Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, CoinExchange, YoBit and TOPBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blue Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blue Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Blue Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blue Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blue Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.